About Me

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. That is the way life works best for me. I have been capturing my families memories for the past ten years and decided sometime ago to start capturing other families memories. I love meeting new families and getting to know each one of them personally. Being invited to watch them connect, love, and have fun with each other is such a great gift. I want your session to be enjoyable, stress free, and fun. I want your photos to show who you and your family are and the love you have for each other. To be able to go back years from now and remember your child's sweet smile, or the way your loved ones eyes sparkle, is my gift to you. You can see a more complete portfolio, or e-mail me by clicking on the links below. I look forward to meeting you and your family.

Monday, September 22, 2008

And baby makes....five!!!





My dearest friend was expecting her third child and even though she is a whiz with a camera, you can’t very well take pictures of yourself, your belly, two other children and your husband all by your lonesome. She asked me to come spend some time with them and help capture this wonderful time in their lives. I was so thrilled. This would be one of my first with my new camera and it made it all the more exciting that it was my best friend. April is a beautiful person inside and out. She has a beautiful family and I love them all so much. To be apart of this exciting time even for just an hour or two is such a gift and honor. I hope I gave her images she can cherish for years to come. I hope that she can look back at them and remember all the excitement and happiness that comes with a new baby. This family was such a pleasure to shoot. They were so easy to work with. Always willing to do what I asked of them and not too many complaints were heard. I got lots of smiles, laughter and love from them. You can see how much they love each other and how much they are looking forward to meeting their new little guy. I hope you enjoy! (Baby Liam arrived April 13. Weighing in at 8 lbs, 21 in long, and a head full of black hair) Congrats momma and poppa!!!!

No comments: