About Me

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. That is the way life works best for me. I have been capturing my families memories for the past ten years and decided sometime ago to start capturing other families memories. I love meeting new families and getting to know each one of them personally. Being invited to watch them connect, love, and have fun with each other is such a great gift. I want your session to be enjoyable, stress free, and fun. I want your photos to show who you and your family are and the love you have for each other. To be able to go back years from now and remember your child's sweet smile, or the way your loved ones eyes sparkle, is my gift to you. You can see a more complete portfolio, or e-mail me by clicking on the links below. I look forward to meeting you and your family.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Meet Kerstin





I had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with her and her wonderful mother. Kerstin is an amazing eleven year old. She is so full of life, smiles, dreams and she doesn’t mind sharing a bit of it
with you. Kerstin was very willing to do what I asked of her and had a lot of good ideas of her own. It was so fun to spend time following her around with my camera. I mean look at all that beautiful red hair, who wouldn’t want to take her picture. Also, a big thanks to her mother, Cindy. She was so helpful and willing to play assistant. Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you both and I look forward to doing family pictures soon.




No comments: