About Me

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. That is the way life works best for me. I have been capturing my families memories for the past ten years and decided sometime ago to start capturing other families memories. I love meeting new families and getting to know each one of them personally. Being invited to watch them connect, love, and have fun with each other is such a great gift. I want your session to be enjoyable, stress free, and fun. I want your photos to show who you and your family are and the love you have for each other. To be able to go back years from now and remember your child's sweet smile, or the way your loved ones eyes sparkle, is my gift to you. You can see a more complete portfolio, or e-mail me by clicking on the links below. I look forward to meeting you and your family.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The baseball player and the ballerina





Gosh these two are just too cute for words. I got to do boy stuff with Sam and then princess things with Miss Rylie. I am used to all things boy, but the girly stuff was such a fun thing for me. We brushed hair, played dress up, danced like ballerinas, sang till our hearts were content, and of course rolled around in the grass for a while. Their mom was wonderful to just turn them over to me. Joy I hope you love these pictures of your babies as much as I do. I look forward to many more sessions to come and being able to capture your babies growing up. Love to you all.


1 comment:

April said...

They are so cute! Joy is one lucky mama!