About Me

I am a wife, mother, and photographer. That is the way life works best for me. I have been capturing my families memories for the past ten years and decided sometime ago to start capturing other families memories. I love meeting new families and getting to know each one of them personally. Being invited to watch them connect, love, and have fun with each other is such a great gift. I want your session to be enjoyable, stress free, and fun. I want your photos to show who you and your family are and the love you have for each other. To be able to go back years from now and remember your child's sweet smile, or the way your loved ones eyes sparkle, is my gift to you. You can see a more complete portfolio, or e-mail me by clicking on the links below. I look forward to meeting you and your family.

Monday, September 22, 2008



Man this playing catch up is tough. I am only adding a few of past photos and it is so hard to figure out which ones to post.

Any who, in my last post you got to meet my mom, now I would like
for you all to meet my husband. He is such a gift and a blessing. God knew it would take a strong man to live with and love me. He knew that this man would have to be some one I could not only respect but who would respect me. In this man I would find kindness, love, morals, and strength. This man would give me room to grow, help lead me down the right paths, show me things I had never seen, and yet keep me grounded. My husband is an amazing man. He never ceases to fascinate me. He can make me laugh when I want to cry, pick me up when I am down, and makes me believe that it will be alright, even when it isn’t. On top of all that he is an amazing father. He never fails to be there for our boys. Weather its playing baseball, video games, or talking things through, he is always there for them. He will go above and beyond to see them smile or hear their laughter, even if he has to make a complete nut out of himself to get it. In turn the boys think he walks on water. They look at him like all kids should be able to view their fathers, as their hero. They want to do things just like dad, they want to look like dad, they want to work like dad, and are always on his heels. And yet their dad patiently deals with his toes being stepped on. He seems to have an answer to every little question asked and a reason for those questions that they don’t understand. Now before all of you get sick, with all the love being dealt out, he has his faults. They are few but still there none the less. However, the few faults he has are worth suffering for the man and father he is.


No comments: